Blog

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Swimming Hippo's New Apprentice

Hello! I am finishing off my first day at Swimming Hippo and wanted to introduce myself. My name is William Hull and I am pleased to be joining the Swimming Hippo team as their apprentice.

A little bit about me - I have always had a creative flair for media. After completing my college course, I have been freelancing for some small local companies in order to gain experience.

My current qualifications include a National Diploma in Photography and Media, resulting in a distinction and two merits.

Being creative has always come naturally to me and I am excited to be in a position to further develop my talent in media and marketing. As an apprentice at Swimming Hippo I will be studying to gain an NVQ in Marketing. In addition to completing the NVQ, I will be assisting in SEO tasks including article writing, directory submissions, and updating social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. 

Don’t forget to keep looking at our blog, as I will be making regular posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment